Coconut oil has become very popular and trendy in food as well as cosmetic industry in some time, thanks to the benefits loaded in it. Many experts suggest using cold pressed coconut oil and cold pressed groundnut oil to improve overall health, fitness and self-care.
What exactly is cold pressing? What are the advantages of old pressed groundnut oil and coconut oil? We shall be giving answers to all these here. Read on and know the benefits and reasons why you should use cold pressed groundnut oil and coconut oil. Cold pressed coconut oil is different from regular coconut oil. Not many people know that cold pressed coconut oil is extracted manually from fresh meat of coconut. To extract pure and authentic oil, cold pressed coconut oil is applied at 120-degree Fahrenheit. Unlike the normal coconut oil available in the market, cold pressed groundnut oil and coconut oil is natural and contains healthy enzymes. Let’s now focus on the advantages of using cold pressed coconut oil.
- As mentioned earlier, cold pressed coconut oil is a type of coconut oil in its purest form as it is taken straight from the coconut itself. Since there is no chemical or heat treatment in extracting cold pressed coconut oil, it carries all the outstanding amazing benefits of natural coconut.
- Cold pressed coconut oil contains medium chain fatty acids which are instrumental in building immunity. They also contain antibacterial and antimicrobial characteristics that help in restoring health.
- The medium chain fatty acids help in revitalizing dry skin. Cold pressed coconut oil quickly absorbs into the skin thereby infusing moisture and healthy nutritive goodness. Unlike many oils, cold pressed coconut oil can be directly applied on to the skin as it is natural and totally safe for the skin.
- Most of the oils like flaxseed or olive, cold pressed coconut oil has a longer shelf life. without getting rancid, it can stay in your dressing table or shelf for almost two years. Having said that, cold pressed coconut oil is so advantageous that you would end up finishing it before two years!
- Medium chain fatty acids present in cold pressed coconut oil also help in burning extra calories and aiding weight and fat loss.
As mentioned earlier, cold pressed coconut oil is not processed with high temperature. Since it is not bleached, it has all the healthy enzymes intact in it. That is why most of the healthx` and skin experts are advocating cold pressed coconut oil over normal oil.